Follow Us On FacebookFollow us on Twitter

What rights do I have if something goes wrong?

Depending on how long you have worked for your employer you may have rights.  This can be complicated so you will need to get proper advice, and you will need to do it quickly.  You have only 3 months to go to an employment tribunal if there is a problem, so you need to move fast.

As a child employee you do have rights. If something goes wrong, get advice!  You can get advice from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or a solicitor.